Saturday, July 18, 2015

Squishy Saturday: Publication!!!

About a year ago, I submitted a poem for publication. You may remember this, because I blogged about it. (Probably not, because no one follows this blog. I am in essence shouting into the void. And I'm okay with that.)

Anyway. I submitted it. I never heard back. After a while I forgot about the poem entirely. Then a few weeks ago I got a response. And it was that response. The "We want it" response.

I was over the moon. Still am. As of this August, I will officially be a published writer. A professional writer. Granted the magazine only pays a semi-pro rate, but that's fine. Semi-pro is still money, and money makes me a professional.

I'll post details when I get my contributor's copy (and money! Did I mention the money?) about where to get yours. Until then, I'm just going to be over here glowing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment